Good nevves from Virginia : Sent to the Counsell and Company of Virginia, resident in England. From Alexander Whitaker, the minister of Henrico in Virginia. Wherein also is a narration of the present state of that countrey, and our colonies there. Perused and published by direction from that Counsell. And a preface prefixed of some matters touching that plantation, very requisite to be made knowne.
- Whitaker, Alexander 1585-1617.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 945:3.
- Good newes from Virginia
- Good newes from Virginia.
- At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston for William Welby, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the Swanne 1613
28 unnumbered pages, 44 pages
- Dedication (the "preface") signed: W. Crashavve.
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other format: Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction available: Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 945:3).
- Referenced by: STC (2nd ed.) 25354.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Leeds Library: Western Campus 2. Contact University of Leeds Library Enquiries||BL Microfilm 1799 Store|