The law and practice of piracy at sea : European and international perspectives / edited by Panos Koutrakos and Achilles Skordas.
- Oxford ; Portland, Oregon : Hart Publishing 2014
- 9781474201759 (online)
- 9781849464123 (hardback)
- 9781782252702 (electronic book)
- 9781782252696 (PDF)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format: Also issued in print.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. London : Bloomsbury Publishing, 2014.
- The piracy provisions of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea: Fit for purpose? / Robin Churchill -- Piracy and terrorism / Douglas Guilfoyle -- Piracy and the use of force / Alexander Proelss -- Counter-piracy operations and the limits of international humanitarian law / Thilo Marauhn -- The European Union's comprehensive approach to combating piracy at sea: Legal aspects / Ricardo Gosalbo-Bono and Sonja Boelaert -- Transfer agreements for pirates concluded by the EU : a case study on the human rights accountability of the Common Security and Defence Policy / Daniel Thym -- Countering piracy off the coast of Somalia: A NATO perspective / Peter M. Olson -- International law and U.S. responses to piracy off the coast of Somalia / Gabriel Swiney -- Piracy and the UK / Andrew Murdoch -- Fighting piracy: The German perspective / Doris Konig and Tim Rene Salomon -- Piracy and the East African Region / Edwin Egede -- Alternative approaches to piracy and armed robbery in Southeast Asian waters and off the Horn of Africa: A comparative perspective / David M. Ong -- The dark side of counter-piracy policies / Achilles Skordas -- Piracy in global law and global governance / Jan Klabbers -- Piracy and the development of international law / Malcolm D. Evans and Sofia Galani.
- Other format: Original
Holdings information at the University of Southampton Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Southampton Library