The Rev. Oliver Heywood, B.A., 1630-1702 : his autobiography, diaries, anecdote and event books; illustrating the general and family history of Yorkshire and Lancashire / Edited by J. Horsfall Turner.
- Heywood, Oliver 1629-1702.
- Brighouse [Eng.] : A. B. Bayes 1881-85 (v. 1, 1882)
- Vols. 3-4 have imprint: Bingley [Eng.] T. Harrison.
- Vols. 1,3-4 "Printed for the editor."
- Vol. 1 includes genealogy and history of the Heywood family.
- "Heywood bibliography": v. 2, p. -8.
- "Heywood's mss.": v. 3, p. -16.
- Turner, J. Horsfall (Joseph Horsfall) 1845-1915 [ed]
Holdings information at National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru