Kierkegaard and spirituality : accountability as the meaning of human existence / C. Stephen Evans.
- Evans, C. Stephen [author]
- Grand Rapids, Michigan : William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company [2019?]
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Kierkegaard's account of human beings as spirit -- Spiritlessness and demonic spirituality -- Natural knowledge of God -- Socratic spirituality (1): -- Religiousness a and upbuilding spirituality -- Socratic spirituality (2): -- The spirituality of Kierkegaard's upbuilding discourses -- Christian spirituality (1): upbuilding Christian spirituality -- Christian spirituality (2): practice in Christianity -- Christian spirituality (3): for self-examination and judge for yourself! -- Conclusions: Spirituality as accountability.
- "Evans reminds us that while Kierkegaard is a distinct Christian thinker, anyone interested in spirituality broadly understood has something to gain from one of the great masters of the human spirit. This book successfully demonstrates that Kierkegaard's psychology and theology cannot be separated and that if you are interested in one, you must confront the other."-- Back cover.