Mary of the moor.
- [London] : Printed by J. Catnach 2, Monmouth-Court, 7 Dials [1813-1835?]
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 25 x 19 cm.
- Dates derived from Todd 'A directory of printers' (1972), from address in imprint.
- Mary of the moor - first line reads: Twas one cold night when the wind.
- The waterman - first line reads: It was through the groves the other day.
- All's well - first line reads: Deserted by the waning moon.
- Three ballads.
- In two columns with a woodcut above each.
- Ballads - England - London - 1801-1900.
- Broadsides - England - London - 1801-1900.