How to write a thesis / Rowena Murray.
- Buckingham : Open University Press c2002
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -287) and index.
- Introduction: How to Write 1000 words an hour. p. 1.
- 1. Thinking about writing a doctorate. p. 27.
- 2. Starting to write. p. 66.
- 3. Seeking structure. p. 96.
- 4. first milestone. p. 123.
- 5. Becoming a serial writer. p. 149.
- 6. Creating closure. p. 173.
- 7. Fear and loathing: revising. p. 193.
- 8. It is never too late to start. p. 207.
- 9. last 385 yards. p. 227.
- 10. After the viva: more writing?. p. 244.
- Bibliography. p. 281.
- Index. p. 288.
- This work evolved from 15 years' experience of teaching thesis writing. The contents have been tried and tested with postgraduates and academics. Early chapters explore the ambiguities and subtleties of thesis writing in detail. Later chapters are more compact, listing steps in the writing process.
Holdings information at the University of Liverpool Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Liverpool Library