Charged (NHB Modern Plays) : Six plays about women, crime and justice
- New York : Nick Hern Books 2014
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Cover; Title Page; Contents; Original Production; Dream Pill; Characters; Fatal Light; Characters; One; Two; Three; Four; Five; Six; Seven; Eight; Taken; Characters; Dancing Bears; Characters; That Almost Unnameable Lust; Characters; Scene One; Scene Two; Scene Three; Scene Four; Scene Five; Scene Six; Scene Seven; Scene Eight; Scene Nine; Scene Ten; Scene Eleven; Scene Twelve; Scene Thirteen; Scene Fourteen; Doris Day; Characters; About the Authors; Copyright and Performing Rights Information
- Other format: ; ISBN: 1-84842-129-X
- Electronic books.
- https://locate.coventry.ac.uk/openurl/COV/COV_VU1?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=996837074802011 ; Drama Online
- https://shu-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/44SHU/44SHU_VU1?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=99324938302501 ; Bloomsbury Drama Online Nick Hern Books Collection AUS UK ROW
- The heartbreaking truth about the lives of women in the criminal justice system is exposed in these six plays by some of the most exciting and distinctive female voices in British theatre. Commissioned and premiered by Clean Break, a theatre and education company working with women whose lives have been affected by the criminal justice system. The collection includes:Fatal Light by Chloë MossTaken by Winsome PinnockDream Pill by Rebecca PrichardDoris Day by E V CroweDancing Bears by Sam HolcroftThat Almost Unnameable Lust by Rebecca Lenkiewicz 'a gripping vitality... It's striking how t