A guide to the lakes of Cumberland, Westmorland and Lancashire / by Thomas West ; edited by Gerard M.-F. Hill ; with an introduction by Mark Haywood ; and photographs by Niki Thomas and John Darwell.
- West, Thomas -1779.
- [Cumbria] : Unipress Cumbria 2008
- "This edition is based on the 10th edition of 1812."--Foreword.
- Maps printed on end papers.
- Limited ed. of 700 copies.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Hill, Gerard M.-F. 1947-
- West, Thomas -1779. Guide to the lakes in Cumberland, Westmorland, and Lancashire.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YK.2009.b.9420|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order to West Room, access from within the Main Reading Room, First Floor, (order to Rare Books Reading Room if pre-1850), not borrowable||2010.10.1950|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||M08.E14188|