Bannockburns : Scottish Independence and Literary Imagination, 1314-2014.
- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press 2014
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Intro -- Title Page -- Imprint -- Contents -- Acknowledgements -- Introduction -- 1 Writing Bannockburn -- 2 Burns and Bannockburns -- 3 Beyond Scotland -- 4 Difficult Modern Scots -- 5 Voting for a Scottish Democracy -- Notes -- Index.
- Print version:: Crawford, Robert Bannockburns : Scottish Independence and Literary Imagination, 1314-2014 Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press,c2014 ; ISBN: 9780748685837
- Electronic books.
- Explores the literary-cultural background to Scottish nationalism and how writers have set out in poetry, fiction, plays and on film the ideal of Scottish independence from 1314 to today. Publication coincides with the 700-year anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn and the lead-up to the referendum on independence for Scotland in September 2014.
Holdings information at Imperial College London Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Imperial College London Library