Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry 41 / edited by Constantinos G. Vayenas.
- 1st ed. 2007.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Springer 2007
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
- Solid State Electrochemistry II: Devices and Techniques -- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanoporous Carbon and its Electrochemical Application to Electrode Material for Supercapacitors -- The Use of Graphs in the Study of Electrochemical Reaction Networks -- Approximate Analytical Solutions for Models of Three-Dimensional Electrodes by Adomian's Decomposition Method.
- Vayenas, Constantinos G. [editor] [edt http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/edt]
- Covers a range of topics in Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering, including a survey of experimental techniques and devices of solid state electrochemistry, and a review of synthesis and characterization of nanoporous carbons and their applications. This book discusses the use of graphs in the study of chemical reaction network.
Holdings information at the University of Bath Library
Live circulation data is not available.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Bath Library