Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry 41 / edited by Constantinos G. Vayenas.
- Springer eBooks
- 1st ed. 2007.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Springer 2007
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
- Reproduction available: Springer :
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction
- Solid State Electrochemistry II: Devices and Techniques -- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanoporous Carbon and its Electrochemical Application to Electrode Material for Supercapacitors -- The Use of Graphs in the Study of Electrochemical Reaction Networks -- Approximate Analytical Solutions for Models of Three-Dimensional Electrodes by Adomian's Decomposition Method.
- https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-46108-3 ; An electronic book accessible through the World Wide Web; click to view
- Covers a range of topics in Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering, including a survey of experimental techniques and devices of solid state electrochemistry, and a review of synthesis and characterization of nanoporous carbons and their applications. This book discusses the use of graphs in the study of chemical reaction network.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Bath Library||Online location|
|University of Dundee||Online location||An electronic book accessible through the World Wide Web; click to view|
|Glasgow Caledonian University||Online location|
|Queen Margaret University Library||Online location||Ebook|