Crafting enlightenment : artisanal histories and transnational networks / edited by Lauren R. Cannady and Jennifer Ferng.
- [Liverpool, United Kingdom] Oxford : Liverpool University Press ; on behalf of Voltaire Foundation 
- "This volume originated as a colloquium titled 'Artisanal praxis and state power' hosted by the Research and Academic Program at the Clark Art Institute in December 2017."--Page xix.
- Includes quotations in French.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 375-406) and index.
- Fifteen contributions, in English. Summaries of ten articles in English at end.
- ebook version :: ; ISBN: 9781800857841
- Conference publication
- Cross-cultural studies.
Holdings information at the University of Nottingham Libraries
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Nottingham Libraries