Ethnicity, race and inequality in the UK : state of the nation / edited by Bridget Byrne, Claire Alexander, Omar Khan, James Nazroo and William Shankley.
- Bristol : Policy Press 2020
- Copyright: The digital PDF version of this title is available Open Access and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
- Allows unrestricted access.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Description based on CIP data and e-publication, viewed on July 1, 2020.
- Print version:: Ethnicity, race and inequality in the UK : state of the nation. Bristol: Policy Press, 2020 ; ISBN: 9781447351252 ; ISBN: 1447351258
- 50 years after the establishment of the Runnymede Trust and the Race Relations Act of 1968 which sought to end discrimination in public life, this accessible book provides commentary by some of the UK's foremost scholars of race and ethnicity on data relating to a wide range of sectors of society, including employment, health, education, criminal justice, housing and representation in the arts and media.
Holdings information at the University of Leeds Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Leeds Library