Posthumous works of the learned Sir Thomas Browne : Kt. M. D. Late of Norwich. Printed from his original manuscripts, viz. I. Repertorium: Or, The Antiquities of the Cathedral Church of Norwich. II. An account of some urns, &c. found at Brampton in Norfolk, Anno 1667. III. Letters between Sir William Dugdale and Sir Thomas Browne. IV. Miscellanies. To which is prefix'd his life. Ther is also added, Antiquitates Capell? D. Johannis Evanglelist?; bodie Scholae Regiae Norwicensis. Authore Johanne Burton, A. M. ejusdem Ludimagistro. Illustrated with Prospects, Portraitures, Draughts of Tombs, Monuments, &c
- Browne, Thomas Sir 1605-1682.
- London : printed for W. Mears, at the Lamb without Temple Bar, and J. Hooke, at the Flower de-Luce against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet MDCCXXIII. 
- University staff and students only. Requires University Computer Account login on and off-campus.
- Reproduction available: Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT Research Publications, Inc., 1986. 1 reel ; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century ; reel 8658, no.04).
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Available through Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO). Part of Historical Texts.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Holdings information at the University of St Andrews Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of St Andrews Library