Posthumous works of the learned Sir Thomas Browne : Kt. M. D. Late of Norwich. Printed from his original manuscripts, viz. I. Repertorium: Or, The Antiquities of the Cathedral Church of Norwich. II. An account of some urns, &c. found at Brampton in Norfolk, Anno 1667. III. Letters between Sir William Dugdale and Sir Thomas Browne. IV. Miscellanies. To which is prefix'd his life. Ther is also added, Antiquitates Capell? D. Johannis Evanglelist?; bodie Scholae Regiae Norwicensis. Authore Johanne Burton, A. M. ejusdem Ludimagistro. Illustrated with Prospects, Portraitures, Draughts of Tombs, Monuments, &c.
- Browne, Thomas Sir 1605-1682.
- Eighteenth Century collections online
- London : printed for W. Mears, at the Lamb without Temple Bar, and J. Hooke, at the Flower de-Luce against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet MDCCXXIII. 
- A reissue of the sheets of the 1712 edition, with a new titlepage.
- 'Miscellanies', 'Repertorium' and 'Antiquitates' each have a separate titlepage dated 1712, and separate pagination and register; each part of the 'Miscellanies' has separate pagination and register.
- Price from imprint: price Six Shillings.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available in electronic full text to members of the University via the Library web catalogue.
- Referenced by: English Short Title Catalog T83773.
- Electronic books.
- https://historicaltexts.jisc.ac.uk/ecco-0865800400 ; Connect to e-book
- https://manchester.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/openurl?institution=44MAN&vid=44MAN_INST:MU_NUI?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=992976533569901631 ; Gale Primary Sources: Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO)
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Bradford||Online location|
|University of Bradford: J B Priestley Library|
|Historical Texts||Online location||Access via Historical Texts|
|University of Manchester Library||Online location|
|University of Manchester Library||Online location||Gale Primary Sources: Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO)|
|University of St Andrews Library||Online location||Connect to e-book|
|Wellcome Library||Online location||View resource|
|University of York Libraries||Online location||This is available online at:|
|University of York Libraries||Online location|