- Plasticheskie massy. English
- Sov. Plast.
- Plasticheskie massy.
- Shrewsbury : Rubber and Plastics Research Association of Great Britain.
- Bears numbering of Russian original.
- Cover to cover translation into English.
- Vols. for 19 - produced with the support of the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, and in collaboration with Rubber and plastics age by the Rubber and Plastics Research Association of Great Britain; 19<68>- with the support of the Department of Education and Science.
- Translation by the Rubber and Plastics Research Association of Great Britain of "Plasticheskie massy", q.v., with the same numbering and dating of issues as the original.
- For subsequent translations of selected articles see "International polymer science and technology".
- Referenced by: Indexed selectively by: International aerospace abstracts, ISSN 0020-5842.
- Plastičeskie massy ; ISSN: 0554-2901
- Later title(s): Kauchuk i rezina. English. Soviet rubber technology
- Later title(s): International polymer science and technology ; ISSN: 0307-174X
- Periodical publications.- London
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||P.P.7616.j.||No. 7 (July 1960)-|
|British Library: Science, Technology and Industry, St Pancras Reading Rooms||(P) MF 00 -E(10)||No. 7 (1960)-(1972)***UKRR Retained Title|
|British Library: Lending Collection||0425.500000||No. 7 (1960)-no. 12 (1973)***UKRR Retained Title|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order from Library Storage Facility (Not borrowable)|
|University of Cambridge Libraries||1960:7-1973:12|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||NH.587 PER|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Radcliffe Science Library||Per. 193887 d. 58 (1960-1973)||1960-1973|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Contact Trinity College Library Dublin||PER 80-641|