Philosophy in schools : an introduction for philosophers and teachers / edited by Sara Goering, Nicholas J. Shudak, and Thomas E. Wartenberg.
- New York : Routledge 2013
- 9780415640633 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 9780203082652 (e-book)
- Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- pt. 1. Models for getting philosophy to young people -- part 2. Ideas for bringing philosophy into the K-8 classroom -- part 3. Ideas for philosophy at the high school level -- part 4. Strategies for assessment.
- Electronic books.
Holdings information at SOAS Library, University of London
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: SOAS Library, University of London