Philosophy in schools : an introduction for philosophers and teachers / edited by Sara Goering, Nicholas J. Shudak, and Thomas E. Wartenberg.
- New York : Routledge 2013
- 9780415640633 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 9780203082652 (e-book)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- pt. 1. Models for getting philosophy to young people -- pt. 2. Ideas for bringing philosophy into the K-8 classroom -- pt. 3. Ideas for philosophy at the high school level -- pt. 4. Strategies for assessment.
- Electronic books.
Holdings information at the University of Portsmouth
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Online Resources, Electronic Books|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Portsmouth