Principles of developmental genetics / editor, Sally A. Moody.
- Oxford : Academic 2007
- 0080550711 (e-book)
- 9780080550718 (e-book)
- Highlights the intersection of developmental biology with revolutionary genomic technologies, and details how these advances have accelerated our understanding of the molecular genetic processes that regulates development. This book helps researchers to gain insights into the clinical applicability of emerging technologies and animal model data.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format: Also available in printed form.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Dawson Books. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hardback: ; ISBN: 9780123695482
- Electronic books.
Holdings information at Queen Mary University of London Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: Queen Mary University of London Library