Essentials of general surgery / [edited by] Peter F. Lawrence.
- 5th ed.
- Philadelphia, PA : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2013
- 9780781784955 (pbk.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Perioperative evaluation and management of surgical patients / Virginia A. Eddy ... [et al.] -- Fluids, electrolytes, and acid/base balance / David Antonenko ... [et al.] -- Nutrition / Gail Cresci ... [et al.] -- Surgical bleeding : bleeding disorders, hypercoagulable states, and replacement therapy in the surgical patient / Hollis W. Merrick III ... [et al.] -- Shock : cell metabolic failure in critical illness / Kenneth W. Burchard ... [et al.] -- Surgical critical care / Samuel A. Tisherman ... [et al.] -- Wounds and wound healing / Glenn E. Talboy Jr., Annesley W. Copeland, Gregory J. Gallina -- Surgical infections / R. Neal Garrison ... [et al.] -- Trauma / Matthew O. Dolich ... [et al.] -- Burns / Jeffrey R. Saffle ... [et al.] -- Abdominal wall, including hernia / Leigh Neumayer ... [et al.] -- Esophagus / Carlos M. Li, James A. McCoy, and Hwei-Kang Hsu -- Stomach and duodenum / John T. Paige ... [et al.] -- Small intestine and appendix / John D. Mellinger ... [et al.] -- Colon, rectum, and anus / Merril T. Dayton -- Biliary tract -- O. Joe Hines ... [et al.] -- Pancreas / Steven B. Goldin ... [et al.] -- Liver / William C. Chapman ... [et al.] -- Breast / Gary L. Dunnington .. [et al.] -- Surgical endocrinology / Nicholas P.W. Coe ... [et al.] -- Spleen and lymph nodes / James C. Hebert ... [et al.] -- Diseases of the vascular system / James F. McKinsey ... [et al.] -- Transplantation / Hilary Sanfey ... [et al.] -- Surgical oncology : malignant diseases of the skin and soft tissue / Scott Lind ... [et al.].
- https://shu.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/openurl?institution=44SHU_INST&vid=44SHU_INST:44SHU_VU1&?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=99476153702501 ; LWW Health Library - Clerkship Collection
- This text provides current and up-to-date information on general surgery. It covers need-to-know information about specific diseases and areas of surgery, and meets all the guidelines of the Association of Surgical Educators.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: Medical Library: Main Library||WO 500.135|
|Edge Hill University: St James Manchester Library, St James Library||617||2 week loan|
|Edge Hill University: Ormskirk University Library 2nd floor||617||2 week loan|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||PB6.212.831/2|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru: Contact the National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||PRINT 2012 LDC 2565|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||Week 43 (12)|
|Queen's University Belfast: Medical Library||RD31|
|Queen's University Belfast: Contact the McClay Library||RD31|
|Sheffield Hallam University Library||Online location||LWW Health Library - Clerkship Collection|
|University of Sunderland: Contact University of Sunderland Library Services||617 LAW||CHS four week loan|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||PX-283-313|
|UCL Library Services: UCL Cruciform Library||CRUCIFORM WO 500 LAW|