Encyclopedia of Indo-European culture / editors, J.P. Mallory and D.Q. Adams.
- Indo-European culture
- Indo-European culture.
- London : Fitzroy Dearborn 1997
- Includes indexes.
- Indo-Europeans ; Encyclopedias.
- Indo-European languages ; Encyclopedias.
- Indo-European antiquities ; Encyclopedias.
- Aryans Civilization Encyclopedias
- Indo-Europeans Encyclopedias.
- Indo-Europeans Encyclopedias
- Indo-European languages Encyclopedias
- Indo-European antiquities Encyclopedias
- 3A 2XP B.
- Indo-European culture - encyclopedias.
- The Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture provides full, inclusive coverage of the major Indo-European language stocks and their origins. The Encyclopedia also includes numerous entries on archaeological cultures having some relationship to the origin and dispersal of Indo-European groups-as well as entries on some of the major issues in Indo- European cultural studies. There are two kinds of entries in the Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture: a) those that are devoted to archaeology, culture, or the various Indo-European languages; and b) those that are devoted to the reconstruction of Proto-Indo-European words. With more than 700 entries, written by specialists from around the world, the Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture has become an essential reference text in this field.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|Aberystwyth University Library: Hugh Owen: Level F||CB251.E5 Qto|
|Bangor University Library: General Reference||CB201 .E53 1997|
|University of Birmingham Libraries: OLRC (Selly Oak), Collection||q 930.03|
|British Library: Lending Collection||Q305.8034|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YC.1998.b.2996|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||SPHOA HLR 410||[Another copy.]***[Another copy]|
|British Museum Library: Britain, Europe & Prehistory,||PR 1/1 M|
|British School at Athens: British School Library||F 24|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: Classical Faculty Library: Main Library||R6 J1 9||Reference only|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: Haddon Library: Reference Collection||3A 2XP B mal|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Main Reading Room, past the catalogue hall, First Floor, not borrowable||R461.10|
|Cardiff University Libraries: Arts & Social Studies Library: 2 week||CB201.E6|
|Durham University Library: Bill Bryson Library, Level 3||REF 413 ENC|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Main Library (REFERENCE) - 2nd floor||Ref. CB201 Enc.|
|University of Glasgow Library: University Library Level 9 Annexe||Gen Lang qE60 MAL|
|University of Liverpool Library: Sydney Jones Library||CB201.M25||4|
|The London Library: London Library||R.R. Encyclopaedias|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||H8.98.756|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru: Contact the National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||PRINT 98MC6926|
|Newcastle University Libraries: Philip Robinson Library: Robinson Reference Level 4 (Reference)||930.03 ENC|
|University of Nottingham Libraries: Hallward Library|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library: Lower Gladstone Link Open Shelves||(UBHU) M98.C03698|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Sackler Library: Ground Floor||R.xv. 92e|
|Queen's University Belfast: McClay Floor 1 (Reference)||GN539|
|SOAS Library, University of London: Main Library||A305.8034 /811202|
|University of Sheffield Library: Western Bank Library 2B Q||419.703 (E)|
|University of Southampton Library: Hartley Library||quarto CB 203 MAL|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||HX-86-813|
|UCL Library Services: UCL Main Library||COMP. PHIL. QUARTOS B 1:2 MAL|
|Warburg Institute Library: Warburg Institute, Main||EAB 528.E51|