- New York : Oxford University Press c2013
- 9780199928033 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- 0199928037 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -574) and indexes.
- Forgers, critics, and deceived deceivers -- Terms and taxonomies -- Forgery in antiquity: aspects of the broader phenomenon -- Forgery in antiquity: motives, techniques, intentions, justifications, and criteria of detection -- Introduction to forgery and counterforgery in early Christian polemics -- Early Pauline forgeries dealing with eschatology -- Later forgeries dealing with eschatology -- Forgeries in support of Paul and his authority -- Forgeries in opposition to Paul and his message -- Anti-Jewish forgeries -- Forgeries involving church organization and leadership -- Forgeries involving debates over the flesh -- Forgeries arising from later theological controversies -- Apologetic forgeries -- Lies and deception in the cause of truth.
Holdings information at Durham University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: Durham University Library