Justices and presidents : a political history of appointments to the Supreme Court / Henry J. Abraham.
- 3rd ed.
- New York : Oxford University Press 1992
- 0195065573 (acid-free paper)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- United States. Supreme Court History.
- United States. Supreme Court Officials and employees Selection and appointment.
- United States. Congress. Senate Powers and duties.
- Judges Selection and appointment United States.
- Executive power United States.
- Political questions and judicial power United States.
Holdings information at Trinity College Dublin Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: Trinity College Dublin Library