Justices and presidents : a political history of appointments to the Supreme Court / Henry J. Abraham.
- 3rd ed.
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press 1992
- Includes bibliography and index.
- United States. Supreme Court History.
- United States. Supreme Court Officials and employees Selection and appointment.
- United States. Congress. Senate Powers and duties.
- Judges United States Selection and appointment.
- Executive power United States.
- Political questions and judicial power United States.
Holdings information at National Library of Scotland
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored in Advocates Library)||Law|
More details about: National Library of Scotland