Justices and presidents : a political history of appointments to the Supreme Court / Henry J. Abraham.
- Abraham, Henry J. (Henry Julian) 1921-2020.
- 3rd ed.
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford U P 1992
- Previous ed.: 1985.
- Bibliography: p427-452. - Includes index.
- United States. Supreme Court.
- United States. Supreme Court History.
- United States. Supreme Court Officials and employees Selection and appointment.
- United States. Congress. Senate Powers and duties.
- United States. Supreme Court Officials and employees.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Supreme court.
- Judges Selection and appointment United States.
- Executive power United States.
- Political questions and judicial power United States.
- Judges United States Selection and appointment.
- Law courts History
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|Aberystwyth University Library: Hugh Owen: Level F||KF8742.A1|
|British Library: Lending Collection||92/14885|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YC.1992.a.1504|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: South Front, Floor 2||294.c.95.708|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Law & Europa Library - LC sequence (STANDARD LOAN)||KF8742 Abr.|
|University of Essex: Albert Sloman Library||JK 1561|
|University of Glasgow Library: University Library Level 7 Annexe||Law KG9:A60 ABR3|
|LSE Library: Main collection books||KF8742 A15|
|University of Manchester Library: Main Library: Blue Area Floor 2||342.73|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored in Advocates Library)||Law|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru: Contact the National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||PRINT 92MA9785|
|University of Oxford Libraries: All Souls College Library: Anson Room||Law:Judg:Abra|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Law Library||KL240.1.U4.ABR 1992|
|University of Reading Library: University Library: 2nd Floor||346.28-ABR|
|Robert Gordon University: Level 6 - Mobile Shelving||347.0350973 ABR|
|Senate House Library, University of London: Senate House Library U.S. STUDIES 5th Floor (33)||SXQ Abr|
|University of Sussex Library: Main Library||KF 8742 Abr|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||HL-148-807|
|University of Warwick Library: Main Library||JC 442.A2|