A witches' Bible : the complete witches' handbook / Janet and Stewart Farrar.
- Sabbats and rites for birth, marriage and death
- Principles, rituals, and beliefs of modern witchcraft
- Custer, Wash. :, London : Phoenix, Distributed in the U.K. by Robert Hale Ltd. 1996
- 0919345921 (pbk)
- "This collection includes two books in one volume 'Eight sabbats for witches' and 'The witches' way'"--P. 4 of cover.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Pt.1. The sabbats and rites for birth, marriage and death -- Pt. 2. Principles, rituals, and beliefs of modern witchcraft
Holdings information at UCL Library Services
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: UCL Library Services