The Oxford handbook of late antiquity / edited by Scott Fitzgerald Johnson.
- Handbook of late antiquity
- Late antiquity
- New York : Oxford University Press 2016
- 9780190277536 (pbk.)
- Originally published: 2012.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Johnson, Scott Fitzgerald 1976- [editor]
- cartographic image
- still image
- Late antiquity extends from the accession of the Christian emperor Constantine to the rise of Muhammad and early Islam (ca. 300-700 AD). This volume takes account of the scholarship published in the last 30 years and provide a foundational synthesis for students of late antiquity.
Holdings information at Newman University
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: Newman University