Slavoj Žižek / Tony Myers.
- Myers, Tony 1969-
- London ; New York : Routledge 2003
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Book Cover; Title; Contents; Series editor's preface; Acknowledgements; Abbreviations; WHY IEK?; KEY IDEAS; Who are iek's influences and how do they affect his work?; What is a subject and why is it so important?; What is so terrible about postmodernity?; How can we distinguish reality from ideology?; What is the relationship between men and women?; Why is racism always a fantasy?; AFTER IEK; FURTHER READING; Works cited; Index;
- Electronic books.
- Tony Myers provides a clear and engaging guide to Zizek's key ideas, explaining the main influences on Zizek's thought, most crucially his engagement with Lacanian psychoanalysis, using examples drawn from popular culture and everyday life.
Holdings information at Liverpool John Moores University
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Liverpool John Moores University