Annuity markets / Edmund Cannon and Ian Tonks.
- Cannon, Edmund Stuart 1969-
- Oxford scholarship online.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press 2008
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009. (Oxford Scholarship Online). Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) or Firefox 2.0 (or higher). Available as searchable text in HTML format. Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Understanding and tackling the impending pension crisis is a key task for public policy. An annuity protects an individual from outliving their savings, and is central to pensions policy. This title explores the issues surrounding annuities.
Holdings information at the University of Glasgow Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Glasgow Library