George III : king and politicians, 1760-1770 / Peter D.G. Thomas.
- Thomas, P. D. G. (Peter David Garner) 1930- [author]
- Manchester, England : Manchester University Press 2018, 2002
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Description based upon print version of record.
- First published: 2002.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -254) and index.
- Other format: Also available in print form.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Manchester, England : Manchester University Press, 2018.
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader (latest version recommended), Internet Explorer or other browser (latest version recommended).
- Electronic books.
- George III was a high-profile character in British history around whom rages a perennial dispute over his aims: did he seek to restore royal power or merely exercise his constitutional rights? This chronological survey covers the first ten years of his reign of power politics and policy-making.
Holdings information at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Wales Trinity Saint David