George III : king and politicians, 1760-1770 / Peter D.G. Thomas.
- Thomas, P. D. G. (Peter David Garner) 1930- [author]
- Manchester : Manchester University Press 2002
- Description based on print version record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Electronic books.
- George III was a high-profile and well-known character in British history whose policies have often been blamed for the loss of Britain's American colonies, around whom rages a perennial dispute over his aims: was he seeking to restore royal power or merely exercising his constitutional rights?
Holdings information at Edinburgh Napier University
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Edinburgh Napier University