George III : king and politicians, 1760-1770 / Peter D.G. Thomas.
- Manchester ; New York New York : Manchester University Press ; Distributed exclusively in the USA by Palgrave 2002
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Description based upon print version of record.
- First published: 2002.
- Other format: Also available in print form.
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader (latest version recommended), Internet Explorer or other browser (latest version recommended).
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -254) and index.
- Electronic books.
- George III was a high-profile character in British history around whom rages a perennial dispute over his aims: did he seek to restore royal power or merely exercise his constitutional rights? This chronological survey covers the first ten years of his reign of power politics and policy-making.
Holdings information at Keele University
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Keele University