Hanuman's tale : the messages of a divine monkey / Philip Lutgendorf.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press 2007
- 9780199785391 (ebook)
- University staff and students only. Requires University Computer Account login off-campus.
- Description based on print version record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Available through University Press Scholarship Online (SHEDL)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version: ; ISBN: 9780195309225
- Philip Lutgendorf examines Hindu popular literature, art, and ritual, and shows that Hanuman is perhaps the most beloved deity in the Hindu pantheon. He traces the history of Hanuman's character, teases out the many variations on the story, and examines the sources of his enormous appeal.
Holdings information at the University of St Andrews Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of St Andrews Library