Natural resources : neither curse nor destiny / edited by Daniel Lederman, William F. Maloney.
- Palo Alto, CA Washington, DC : Stanford Economics and Finance, an imprint of Stanford University Press ; World Bank c2007
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents; Foreword; About the Contributors; Abbreviations; 1 NEITHER CURSE NOR DESTINY: INTRODUCTION TO NATURAL RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT; PART I: ARE NATURAL RESOURCES A CURSE? ECONOMETRIC EVIDENCE; FIGURES; TABLES; PART II: ARE NATURAL RESOURCES A CURSE? LESSONS FROM HISTORY; BOXES; PART III: ARE NATURAL RESOURCES DESTINY?; INDEX
- Other format: ; ISBN: 0-8213-6545-2
- Electronic books.
- This volume studies the role of natural resources in development and economic diversification. It brings together a variety of analytical perspectives, ranging from econometric analyses of economic growth to historical studies of successful development experiences in countries with abundant natural resources.
Holdings information at the University of Surrey
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Surrey