- Princeton, N.J. ; Woodstock : Princeton University Press c2007
- 9781400832101 (e-book)
- Published in conjunction with the 2007 Bard Music Festival.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Available in electronic full text to members of the University via the Library web catalogue.
- Of Worcester and London : an introduction / Byron Adams -- Measure of a man : catechizing Elgar's Catholic avatas / Charles Edward McGuire -- Elgar the escapist? / Matthew Riley -- Elgar and the persistence of memory / Byron Adams -- The spirit-stirring drum : Elgar and populism / Daniel M. Grimley -- Early reviews of the Apostles in British periodicals / selected, introduced, and annotated by Aidan J. Thomson -- Charles Sanford Terry and Elgar's Violin concerto / transcribed and introduced by Alison I. Shiel -- Elgar's critical critics / Aidan J. Thomson -- Elgar and the salons : the significance of a private musical world / Sophie Fuller -- Elgar and the British raj : can the Mughals march? / Nalini Ghuman -- Working the crowd : Elgar, class, and reformulations of popular culture at the turn of the twentieth centruy / Deborah Heckert -- Elgar's War requiem / Rachel Cowgill -- Transcending the enigmas of biography : the cultural context of Sir Edward Elgar's career / Leon Botstein.
- Electronic books.
Holdings information at the University of Bradford
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Bradford