Radioimmunotherapy of cancer / edited by Paul G. Abrams and Alan R. Fritzberg with a foreword by Albert F. LoBuglio.
- New York : Marcel Dekker ©2000
- Legal Deposit; Only available on premises controlled by the deposit library and to one user at any one time; The Legal Deposit Libraries (Non-Print Works) Regulations (UK).
- Restricted: Printing from this resource is governed by The Legal Deposit Libraries (Non-Print Works) Regulations (UK) and UK copyright law currently in force. Uk
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Print version record.
- Foreword; Preface; Contents; Contributors; Dosimetric Principles of Targeted Radiotherapy; Radionuclide Dosimetry and Radioimmunotherapy of Cancer; Metallic Radionuclides for Radioimmunotherapy; Radiohalogens for Radioimmunotherapy; Tumor Architecture and Targeted Delivery; Antibodies and Novel Constructs for Tumor Targeting; Pretargeted Radioimmunotherapy of Cancer; Evolution of a Pretarget Radioimmunotherapeutic Regimen; Extracorporeal Techniques in Radioimmunotherapy; Radioimmunotherapy in the Treatment of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma; Radioimmunotherapy of Solid Tumors.
- Electronic books.
- UK eLD e-books
Holdings information at Trinity College Dublin Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Trinity College Dublin Library