Radioimmunotherapy of cancer / edited by Paul G. Abrams, Alan R. Fritzberg.
- New York : Marcel Dekker c2000
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Front Cover; Foreword; Preface; Contents; Contributors; 1. Dosimetric Principles of Targeted Radiotherapy; 2. Radionuclide Dosimetry and Radioimmunotherapy of Cancer; 3. Metallic Radionuclides for Radioimmunotherapy; 4. Radiohalogens for Radioimmunotherapy; 5. Tumor Architecture and Targeted Delivery; 6. Antibodies and Novel Constructs for Tumor Targeting; 7. Pretargeted Radioimmunotherapy of Cancer; 8. Evolution of a Pretarget Radioimmunotherapeutic Regimen; 9. Extracorporeal Techniques in Radioimmunotherapy; 10. Radioimmunotherapy in the Treatment of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- 11. Radioimmunotherapy of Solid Tumors12. Intraperitoneal Radioimmunotherapy of Ovarian Cancer; 13. Targeted Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Osteosarcoma; 14. Targeted Radiotherapy of Neuroblastoma; 15. Targeted Radiotherapy of Squamous Head and Neck Cancer; Index; Back Cover
- Electronic books.
- Reflecting the past 20 years of intense research in radioimmunotherapy, this timely reference surveys an expansive breadth of topics on the evolving developments in radiation therapy. Placed in the context of advances in cancer treatment, chapters progress systematically from basic principles and properties of radionuclides to detailed summaries of current cancer therapies.Up to date, clearly organized, and thorough-sure to become a standard in the field!Providing comprehensive treatment on radiolabeled antibody therapy, Radioimmunotherapy of Cancer reviews dosimetric principles and clinical d
Holdings information at Liverpool John Moores University
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Liverpool John Moores University