The Shaman and the Heresiarch : A New Interpretation of the Li sao / Gopal Sukhu.
- Albany : State University of New York Press c2012
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Description based on print version record.
- Wang Yi and Han dynasty classical commentary -- Wang Yi and the woman who commissioned the Chu ci zhangju -- The intergendered shaman of the Li sao -- The realm of Shaman Peng: Floral imagery in the Li sao -- The "philosophy" of the Li sao, Part I -- The "philosophy" of the Li sao, Part II -- Shaman Xian's domain: the first and second journeys -- Conclusion.
- Electronic books.
Holdings information at the University of Leicester Library
Live circulation data is not available.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Leicester Library