Bangs, crunches, whimpers, and shrieks : singularities and acausalities in relativistic spacetimes / John Earman.
- Earman, John [author]
- New York, New York ; Oxford, [England] : Oxford University Press 1995
- 9780195344646 (e-book)
- Available to members of the University of Reading only.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Description based on print version record.
- Print version:: Earman, John. Bangs, crunches, whimpers, and shrieks : singularities and acausalities in relativistic spacetimes. New York, New York ; Oxford, [England] : Oxford University Press, c1995 xi, 257 pages ; ISBN: 9780195095913
- Electronic books
Holdings information at the University of Reading Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Reading Library