The Oxford handbook of Jewish daily life in Roman Palestine / edited by Catherine Hezser.
- Jewish daily life in Roman Palestine
- Oxford : Oxford University Press c2010
- 9780191743788 (ebook)
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on print version record.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Hezser, Catherine 1960-
- This is a reference compendium on the day-to-day lives of Jews in the land of Israel in Roman times. The handbook covers all the major themes, from clothing and domestic architecture to food and meals, labour and trade, and leisure time activities in a comprehensive yet easily accessible way.
Holdings information at the University of Glasgow Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Glasgow Library