Compromised campus : the collaboration of universities with the intelligence community, 1945-1955 / Sigmund Diamond.
- New York : Oxford University Press 1992
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents; Introduction; 1. Square One: Veritas or Hallucination; 2. Harvard and the FBI: ""A Most Cooperative and Understanding Association""; 3. The Russian Research Center, 1: Informing and Surveillance; 4. The Russian Research Center, 2: Scholarship and Intelligence; 5. More on Harvard: Public Masks, Private Faces; 6. Henry Kissinger and William Yandell Elliott: Mail-tampering, etc.; 7. William F. Buckley, Jr.: The FBI Informer as Yale Intellectual; 8. H. B. Fisher and Yale University, 1927-1952: Ivy-covered Surveillance; 9. Lux et Veritas; 10. The FBI Dissemination Program; Conclusion
- NotesIndex; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P; R; S; T; U; V; W; Y
- Other format: ; ISBN: 0-19-505382-6
- Electronic books.
- Examines the role of the FBI in dealing with American universities regarding loyalty matters. The author has used the Freedom of Information Act to uncover instances of FBI illegal activities in this area.
Holdings information at Open University Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Open University Library