2006 Report on the global AIDS epidemic : A UNAIDS 10th anniversary special edition / UNAIDS.
- Geneva, Switzerland : UNAIDS c2006
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Contents; Preface; Foreword; Introduction; Overview Of The Global Aids Epidemic; Progress In Countries; The Impact Of Aids On People And Societies; At Risk And Neglected: Four Key Populations; Comprehensive Hiv Prevention; Treatment And Care; Reducing The Impact Of Aids; The Essential Role Of Civil Society; Financing The Response To Aids; Getting The Best Out Of National Responses; From Crisis Management To Strategic Response; Annexes; References;
- Other format: ; ISBN: 92-9173-479-9
- Electronic books.
- This flagship report presents the considered views on the state of the HIV/AIDS epidemic of the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). It includes analysis of all the aspects of the epidemic, from the spread of HIV, to treatments, to the availability of resources. It also provides country-by-country figures on its extent.
Holdings information at Liverpool John Moores University
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: Liverpool John Moores University