Animation : a world history. Volume 1 Foundations -- the golden age / Giannalberto Bendazzi.
- Bendazzi, Giannalberto [author]
- Foundations : the golden age
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group 
- Includes index.
- "A Focal Press Book".
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Translated from the Italian.
- "A continuation of 1994's groundbreaking Cartoons, Giannalberto Bendazzi's Animation: A World History is the largest, deepest, most comprehensive text of its kind, based on the idea that animation is an art form that deserves its own place in scholarship. Bendazzi delves beyond just Disney, offering readers glimpses into the animation of Russia, Africa, Latin America, and other often-neglected areas and introducing over fifty previously undiscovered artists. Full of first-hand, never before investigated, and elsewhere unavailable information, Animation: A World History encompasses the history of animation production on every continent over the span of three centuries."--
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Glasgow Library: University Library Level 11||Theatre qK500.A6 BENDA Vol 1|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Pembroke College Library||B 1.44 BEN|
|Sheffield Hallam University Library: Adsetts Main Collection||791.4334 BE (LEVEL 6)|
|University of Sussex Library: Library: Short||NC 1765 BEN|
|University of Sussex Library: Library: Core||NC 1765 BEN|
|Wrexham Glyndwr University: Wrexham 3 week||791.4334 BEN|