Claiming ownership in postwar Croatia : the dynamics of property relations and ethnic conflict in the Knin region / Carolin Leutloff-Grandits.
- Berlin Piscataway, NJ : Lit ; Distributed in North America by Transaction Publishers ©2006
- Current Copyright Fee: GBP17.50 0. Uk
- Summary in Croatian.
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (Ph. D.)--Martin Luther University, Halle-Wittenberg, 2005.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 363-385) and index.
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Property, social organisation and ethnicity: the Knin region before Socialism -- 3. Property, social organisation and nationality under Socialism and during the 1990s war -- 4. Changing housing relations after ethnic war -- 5. The dynamics of housing conflicts -- 6. Land use and land access -- 7. Religious celebrations and the (re)creation of home and community -- 8. Political campaigning -- 9. Summary and conclusions -- 10. Epilogue.
- Land tenure Croatia Knin Region.
- Housing Croatia Knin Region.
- Social structure Croatia Knin Region.
- Ethnic conflict Croatia Knin Region.
- Knin Region Ethnic relations.
- Knin Region Politics and government.
- Ethnic conflict.
- Ethnic relations.
- Land tenure.
- Politics and government
- Social structure.
- Croatia Knin Region.
- Sozialer Wandel
- Knin Region
- Land tenure.
- Croatian minorities.
- Serbian minorities.
- Interethnic relations.
Holdings information at the University of Bristol Libraries
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Arts & Social Sciences Library||DR1313.4 LEU|
|7 day loan: vacation loan|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Bristol Libraries