- Repr. with corrections.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 2003
- 0521770513 (hbk.)
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Any graphical web browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, and is best viewed at a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels on a SVGA (or better) monitor. The recommended minimum computer specifications are: a Pentium ll with a 350mhz processor, 64mb of memory, 24x CD-ROM and a 8mb graphics card. The programme will run on most older computers with a lesser specification, but please be patient as the images and refresh information will take time to load.
- One CD-ROM in pocket attached to inside back cover.
- Maps on endpapers.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- CD-ROM contains images of algae and algal habitats. Compiled by Peter V. York, David M. John and Leslie R. Johnson.
Holdings information at the University of Oxford Libraries
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: University of Oxford Libraries