The freshwater algal flora of the British Isles : an identification guide to freshwater and terrestrial algae / edited by David M. John, Brian A. Whitton, Alan J. Brook.
- Repr. with corrections.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 2003
- Maps on endpapers.
- Originally published: 2002.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Any graphical web browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, and is best viewed at a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels on a SVGA (or better) monitor. The recommended minimum computer specifications are: a Pentium ll with a 350mhz processor, 64mb of memory, 24x CD-ROM and a 8mb graphics card. The programme will run on most older computers with a lesser specification, but please be patient as the images and refresh information will take time to load.
- Includes: Photo catalogue of images of freshwater algae and algal habitats contains images of algae and algal habitats electronic resource
- CD-ROM entitled Photo catalogue of images of freshwater algae and algal habitats contains images of algae and algal habitats. Compiled by Peter V. York, David M. John and Leslie R. Johnson.
Holdings information at the University of Cambridge Libraries
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|University Library: Order in West Room (Not borrowable)||AV.29.399|
|University Library: Order in Reading Room||C200.b.9533|
More details about: University of Cambridge Libraries