The Cambridge social history of Britain 1750-1950. Volume 2 People and their environment / edited by F.M.L. Thompson (Director of the Institute of Historical Research and Professor of History, University of London).
- Social history of Britain, 1750-1950
- People and their environment
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 1990
- 0521438152 (pbk)
- Reprinted 1996
- Transferred to digital printing 2002.
- Includes bibliography and index.
Holdings information at LSE Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: LSE Library