Concise Oxford companion to the English language / editor, Tom McArthur ; assistant editor, Roshan McArthur.
- Oxford concise companion to the English language
- Oxford Reference.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press 1998
- University staff and students only. Requires University Computer Account login off-campus.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Description based on print version record.
- Available through Oxford Reference.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version :: ; ISBN: 9780192800619
- Providing a single-volume source of information about the English language, this text takes in language examples from Cockney to Creole across a historical range from Chaucer to Chomsky.
Holdings information at the University of St Andrews Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of St Andrews Library