Concise Oxford companion to the English language / edited by Tom McArthur.
- Oxford concise companion to the English language
- Oxford reference online.
- [Oxford] : Oxford University Press 2003, c1998
- 0192800612 (Online version)
- Access to authorized Oxford reference online subscribers only.
- Title from title screen.
- Electronic book available through Oxford reference online.
- Originally published in print: Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Description based on content as of: March 18, 2002.
- Text and search engine.
- Other format: Also available in print version.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Other format: Concise Oxford companion to the English language
- Searchable database of the Concise Oxford companion to the English language is based on the Oxford companion to the English language. It is the work of 130 experts and highlights slang and also differences between American English and British English.
Holdings information at the University of Glasgow Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Glasgow Library