Joseph Beuys : parallel processes / edited by Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen, Marion Ackermann and Isabelle Malz ; with contributions by Marion Ackerman [and others].
- Parallel processes
- Düsseldorf Munich : Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen ; Schirmer/Mosel ©2010
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen, Düsseldorf, Sept. 11, 2010 - Jan. 16, 2011.
- "Quadriennalle 2010 Düsseldorf"--Colophon.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 420-425).
- Partial contents "Everything is sculpture" Joseph Beuys and the plastic image. Impulses and motivations / Gottfried Boehm -- Beuys, drawing / Maja Naef -- Beuys and the viewer / Marion Ackermann -- The undefined silence between: reflections on silence, invisible phenomena, and dust images in the work of Joseph Beuys / Isabelle Malz -- On the sculpture Blitzschlag by Joseph Beuys - an encounter on 3 November 1985 / Johannes Stüttgen -- Marion Ackermann in dialogue with Marina Abramović February 2010 -- Exhibiting Beuys / Wilfried Kuehn.
- Twenty-four years after his death, the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen is paying homage to the artist, educator and political activist Joseph Beuys (1921-1986) in Düsseldorf, the city with which he is primarily associated. Often the object of intense debate and much hostility during his lifetime, today Beuys ranks among the 20th century's most important and most innovative figures of the artistic avant-garde and is often mentioned in the same breath as Marcel Duchamp and Andy Warhol. This companion book shares the exhibition's goal of displaying "the complete Beuys" by presenting selected works from all phases and artistic media of his multifaceted œuvre.
Holdings information at Queen Mary University of London Library
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
More details about: Queen Mary University of London Library